CREDITWRENCH
Creditwrench teaches the secrets of the debt collection industry and how to defeat their abusive practices without lawyers. We know how to win!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Creditwrench has been contacted by the following person. If you can help him with information please do so and tell him where you saw his announcement.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I am a writer for Business Week magazine. I am doing research on credit card offers to consumers who have been through personal bankruptcy. What I am specifically looking for are examples of such consumers receiving offers for new cards in return for agreeing to put a past credit card debt that was discharged by the court onto the new card. I am interested in examples of Capital One doing this or other banks. Please contact me at robert_berner@businessweek.com or feel free to call at 312-233-7944. Thanks Robert